Briggz5d

There are few Chat / Messenger applications for mobile phones that can deliver all your favorite features and more. - WhatsApp ranks Tops on my list of 10 Messenger apps - Plus its cross-platform compatibility simply puts the icing on the Cake.

here are a few features it boast of, Download links and Installation tips for compatible phones:

• SMS / MMS: Send Video and Audio messages Free
  • Multiplatform: - One of the features that has made it so popular is its compatible with iPhone(iOS) Blackberry, Nokia S60, and Android OS.
  • Group chat:Private chats are cool - But can get boring fast - With Whatsapp Group chat - You can add upto 10 friends to a group chat and keep the conversation alive.
  • Push Notification:Depends on your setting - WhatsApp will alert you on new IM Chats etc
  • Offline Messages:Whether a User is online or Offline - Message delivery is guaranteed with Whatsapp Offline messages, you wont miss out on messages received while offline
  • Not adverts:This is not really a feature but i Love the fact that WhatsApp does not show Stupid adverts like Skype, Nimbuzz and others...

Related post: Official Whatsapp Web version released for PC users

WhatsApp Download Links for iPhone, Android, Nokia s60 and BlackBerry

Download for iPhone from iTunes App Store
    Direct Download link for Android
    Download from BlackBerry AppWorld
    Download for Nokia Symbian s60 .sis
    Download for Nokia S40
    Download for Windows Phone Marketplace

Install whatsapp on Unsupported devices
It's a bit of a challenge to install whatsapp on Phones such as the Nokia Asha 200, the new Nokia X, XL or some tablets. To resolve these issues, we've written separate posts that shows How to download Whatsapp on Nokia Asha 200 and other Unsupported models and Install WhatsApp Messenger on Nokia X, X+, X2 and XL (Unsupported device)

Share this - Tweet - FB Like                    - This post was inspired by @AleePinky 's 2 weeks struggle to download WhatsApp smh :p

« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 12:24 PM by Briggz5d »

Briggz5d

Chatting with friends on whatsapp, sharing media file "ONE on ONE" is fun but can get boring sometimes, thus Group chats where you can chat with more than one person at a time is preferred.

WhatsApp group Chat
Whatsapp Mobile Chat Messenger had a Group chat limit of 10 (that is the number of people that can be in a group chat) - But with the release of a NEW updated version of this awesome application (Version 2.8.2) We see an improvement as the Limit for Whatsapp Group chat invites has been Increased to 20!!!

Invite more friends to your Group chats, No Dulling!!! -Invite me (if you got my number :D)

WhatsApp Profile
WhatsApp Profile Pictures

Also in this New Update 2.8.2, Whatsapp users can now add their own Profile Pictures which will be seen by friends. (or maybe i just noticed this now)

To install this New Updated version of whatsapp 2.8.2 - See the Post above - The download links are the same.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 05:24 AM by Briggz5d »

Resolve bb10-0015 Error - Download BB10 OS Auto Loader for Q5, Q10, Z10, Z30, Z3

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 24
Views: 120616
Last post January 16, 2018, 05:36 AM
by Damex
Download and Flash Stock Firmware on Google Asus Nexus 7 Tab (Fix boot loop)

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 7974
Last post May 12, 2016, 02:49 PM
by Briggz5d
Download Mozilla Firefox Browser for iOS - Visual tabs, Cloud Sync and more

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 1597
Last post November 15, 2015, 12:46 PM
by Briggz5d
How to Activate and Use Airtel Mobile Money Wallet – Access Money