Briggz5d

The Group Chief Executive Officer of EcoBank - Thierry Tanoh has made it possible for existing and prospective customers to contact him directly via email.

In a late New year greeting message sent on the 14th of January, The CEO thanked customers for their continued patronage and expressed EcoBank's commitment to better customer service & satisfaction.

As proof, On 1st February, 2013 - The email ceo@ecobank.com will be activated, and customers will be able to reach the office of the CEO for complaint.

EcoBank Nigeria
   You're encouraged to also use other contact options provided by the bank for all Enquiries, Feedback/Complaints, Debit /Credit Card Support - Contact EcoBank

EcoBank - The Pan African Bank is One of the Nigerian commercial Banks which has established strong presence in Ghana, Cote d’Ivoire, Nigeria, Cameroon and Kenya.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 04:29 PM by Briggz5d »

diamondbreeze

Re: You can now Contact EcoBank Chief Executive officer - DIRECTLY!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 07:37 PM »
Trust our 9ja boyz to send in different types of business formats

suspected fraud.i applied and was granted loan of about four hundred and eighty thousand naira on march 2014,with a repayment plan of three years,this loan ought to hv elapsed march 2017,bt to my surprise april 2017 the bank made                                                             deduction from my account nd may the same fraudulent is abt to made again as i hv received a repayment message.pls help me nd stop dis b4 i will loose faith with ur bank.thanks

Contact GTBank on WhatsApp Mobile App

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 0
Views: 5912
Last post November 20, 2015, 04:57 PM
by Briggz5d
How to Receive Western Union Money Transfer directly into GTbank Account.

Started by Briggz5d

Replies: 1
Views: 33835
Last post March 11, 2014, 04:18 PM
by Eta
Ecobank Nigeria Mobile App Download for Android, Blackberry & Apple devices

Started by feddygold

Replies: 1
Views: 54485
Last post September 07, 2017, 04:05 AM
by Ngwu
Code to Buy Airtime From Your Ecobank Account Without Internet